Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A new Nephew

My new nephew finally arrived on May 31 at 4:30pm. My sister in law was 2 weeks overdue with her 5th baby!!! It ened up being a rough delivery because the baby was twisted and his shoulder wanted to come out first. Yes, it is another boy! That makes 5 boys for my brother Chad: Ethan 9, Lucas 7, Wesley 5, Jackson 3, and now Caleb. I love them so much and love being their aunt. Aaron seems to like being married into the whole uncle thing too :).

Please continue to pray for my sister who is adopting from Etheopia (sp?). They are running into some problems and their adoption has been postponed and they don't know how long to be. They had a benefit garage sale though last weekend and raised closed to $3000! God is good!! Hopefully we can bring this other little boy from half way around the world.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the new baby and we'll pray for the ethiopian baby to come home soon. Natalie is looking at this with me and she said your name without me even prompting her! She wouldn't say Aaron, though!!

    ReplyDelete