Friday, June 5, 2009

3,800 miles in 7 days - part 1

Hey - Aaron here. I thought I would update on my random life. Currently, I'm sitting at Damon's in Wisconsin Dells at a resort called Kalahari. I'm on my first charter bus driving trip of the summer and I'm already ready to be back home! Heidi dropped me off at my bus this morning at 4:00 a.m. and by 11:00 a.m. the group was getting ready to go to what is supposed to be the countries biggest waterpark. They're here until 6:00 p.m. and then it's back on the road for a few more hours...and this is day one...I'm doing this until next week Friday...yikes! But I'll make the most of it and have some fun. The group I'm with is pretty cool. Ok, I really don't have anything else to say...maybe I'll post some pictures of my daily adventures. :) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment