Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Nienhuis Family Expands :)







No not a baby...to soon for that. We have to work our way up to a baby. So tonight we brought home a cat, yes a cat. Now Aaron and I are not the biggest cat lovers, but an older friend of mine from one of my jobs needed to get rid of the cat because they want to move into a condo and downsize. So we decided to give this cat a good home. Her name was Chloe but we weren't to fond of that so with the help of Aaron's sister, Heather, We named her Lola. :) She is 3 years old, yellowish/orange, all declawed, litter trained, and fixed, and we got everything we could need for a cat too from the previous family. She is a little nervous coming into a new home and we will post some pictures once we get her to come out from behind the dryer.....:)

As far at this blogging thing goes. It's driving me (Heidi) nuts! I can't figure a thing out. I tried to add our friends Kristin & Jason as followers but accidently added myself to be a follower of our own site and now I can't figure out how to delete that. Oh well, I'll figure it out in due time. Any blogging pointers though would be helpful. Thanks! -Aaron, Heidi, & Lola!

April 29, she's out from behind our dyer, here are some pics :)




4 comments:

  1. I was so hopeful you were pregnant :) haha! But a cat is a great first step! I love the name Lola, I wanted that to be an option for both girls but Jordan thinks it's a stripper name! No offense to the cat! We'll have to come over again and meet her. We missed you Sat. See you at the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?!??!?! A CAT?!?!?!? I am SO disappointed in you guys! You will get sick of her....and when you do, call me, I will be happy to "take care" of your infestation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the cat! Glad you guys are blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So..nothing new has happened since the cat arrived? I'm waiting for a new post!

    ReplyDelete